• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nausea most of the day - anyone else?

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girlies,

I am seven weeks pregnant and I am experiencing mild nausea all day everyday. It almost feels like I am getting over a stomach bug! I have not really got much appetite at all - only for junk food! Is there anything anyone can suggest? I am not actually vomiting, just feel "full".

During my last pregnancy the sickness was only in the evening. I am very pleased I am having these symptoms because I suppose it means my hormones are rising?!?

Julia xxxxxx

Hey Julia,

During late wk 5 6 and bit of 7, i was feelin sick ALL day everyday, expecially when i didnt keep on top of eating..

i'd def say, make sure you eat little bits throughout day, as this is one thing which made my sickness a millions times worse (being hungry)!

thing is now i'm 8weeks 3day, and my sickness has gone? ;'(

Like you, i like symtoms being there, remind me lil bean is ok..

But in a way a should be thankful i dont feel sick, because when it was here, i wished it'd go away :rotfl: xx

I felt sick all the time, eating little and often helped. I then progressed from that to being sick once a day which was a relief because at least it meant it wasn't constant nausea.

I had to steal some pick n mix bags from a shop to keep in my handbag as sick bags. My mum suggested stealing mushroom bags from Tesco :rotfl:

I too have been feeling sick all day everyday!
I dont fancy much food wise either just rubbish lol that I TRY not to eat!
My OH is brill though! Keeps making me yummy teas and finding what Im more in the mood for (as if I try to eat something I dont fancy, Im sure I will be sick) nipping to tesco for bean or bolognase sauce etc! Hes great! :D
I had a Tuc biscuit before while feeling ill and I felt better for a while! With my daughter, I was nauseas all day everyday untill about 27 weeks (maybe longer? My mind is blank recently??)

Thanks for your replies, girls!

I took my little girl to a near by play centre this afternoon and forced down a jacket potato with tuna. Felt much better afterwards! You are right, little and often is best!

Thanks for the advice!

Julia xxxx

Hi there,

I'm 9+4 & I am also feeling sick all day everyday & it's awful! :puke:

The only thing that helps is eating a good LARGE meal, I feel sick whilst preparing it & during it but as soon as i've finished I feel ok, but trouble is the fullness only last for about hour then the sickness starts again, I just keep heaving all the time, I look like a right weirdo.

I had sickness with my daughter but it was only til about lunch time each day & stopped at 16 weeks so i'm just hoping that this sickness will disappear soon.

I wouldn't mind being sick but it's the feeling of feeling sick that I can't stand - if you know what I mean!?

Anyway as the other have said, sickness is always a good sign during pregnancy, not that it feels it, we'd be moaning that we had no symptoms if we didn't feel sick wouldn't we!?!?!

I hope all our sickness susides soon!

Ruth x

Hi Pie&twink, you are due the day before me! I feel so sick all day too. I started off being sick twice a day but now I am managing to control that by eating little and often. I just feel so sick ALL the time :puke: Even as I am typing I want to be sick. I hope it passes soon x

:wave:

Im joining u all in the I feel sick club lol. Its awful!!

Roll on Tri 2 til we all start to bloom :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back