Nappy question!

Sarah13

Reaction score
I've tried pampers and huggys but we are still getting explosions and leaks out of the legs, back and front, or all three this morning after a really explosive big poo! I'm using size 1 as he's still not that big (was a month early). Anyone else get this? Did you solve it? I'm thinking of using cloth nappies but not sure I can keep up with the washing yet!

When the poo is too big no nappy can contain it unfortunately, we have hada coupleof those.

Do you put them on tight around their tummy?

You could be right there, it was a massive breast feeding poo! Think his legs are skinny as well!

Is his popper vest snug or loose? I found nappy's always exploded when we needed to go up a size.

Or as knopk@ said sometimes there is just too much poo! x

His vest is getting quite snug. Maybe it would be worth trying the size 2s, they cross over with sizes as well, not sure how much he weighs but was 7lb 9 a week ago so maybe 8lb now.

We had problems with pampers at first, used the sainsbury's "little ones" nappies. I personally prefer them to pampers and huggies, they fit better... And yehh, give size 2 a try :) xx

I tried Sainsburys ones and tbh didnt like them but every baby is different. We are nowusing size 2 as I think it has much more room for big number 2s

Hi we had this problem and are using Asda's little angels now and they're fab!

We're going to go upto a 2 as well xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

I found that Pampers Baby Dry and Huggies all leaked. But pampers Acti Fit are amazing. But nothing can contain a huge poo lol, Ive had it right up to LO's arm pits before lol xxx

We had one of those yesterday and it did leak out unfortunately.BF babies have runnier stools so we cant really change that

Think I'll finish this pack and try size 2 nappies! And they always do the exploding poo as your about to go out!

Ive used Asda's little angels nappies since size 2, and they are amazing, no leaks or accidents. Tried Pampers & Huggies before and tbh i thought huggies were the best of the 2 but still believe asda's are the best for my wee one. Also would never use anything but Huggies wipes.

Asda's little angels and Tesco's newborn and Sainsbury's newborn all all the same! just different pictures on them! and there the best we've used!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back