Nappy disposal..........

bute69

Reaction score
How does everyone dispose of their shop bought nappies. I don't mean the ones with liners in.

I cannot recommend the nappy disposal bins highly enough!! We actually have 2 one for upstairs and one for downstairs!! The refills are expensive but they are so handy and they lock away the smell very well!!
xxx

I cannot recommend the nappy disposal bins highly enough!! We actually have 2 one for upstairs and one for downstairs!! The refills are expensive but they are so handy and they lock away the smell very well!!
xxx

How do they work? Do you put nappies in them and they compost themselves or something different??

How does everyone dispose of their shop bought nappies. I don't mean the ones with liners in.

Straight in the bin!! If it's just a wee it goes in inside bin. If its a smelly one straight outside!!

No they wrap the nappy tightly so the smell doesnt get out and then you just empty it when it gets full and there is no smell!! They are always on offer too!!
xxx

I just use nappy bags and a clip lid bin as i had a tommie tippie bin and it was pointless didn't keep the smell in when you come to empty it Also they unwrapped themselves x

35 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

We have a system where the council will collect used nappies, so you just put them all in a rubbish sack, and the council send out special sticky labels for them, then you leave them with your recycling I think. Im not sure how the council dispose of them, maybe they burn them?

I've bought a Sangenic nappy disposal thing, half price so I thought why not! Hubby laughed at me thinking it was the most ridiculous purchase ever, "Why don't we just take them out to the wheelie bin?" he says. I felt like showing him that clip of friends with Rachel's baby shower when she doesn't know the baby poops ten times a day and she can't just leave her on the changing table while she takes out the garbage!!

If it works, it works, if it doesn't we'll just have a smelly bin!! :)

I use nappy sacks and put them in the outside bins.

The sangenic bin is ace! I can't wait to use mine again lol

We have a nappy disposal bin as well.

You should come on over to the baby and toddler section of the forum If you have had your lo! I think you said you did?

We use nappy sacks for 3 kids, and then I treated myself with my last baby to a sanengenic bin, it was great, once it was full you empty it out, once you take off the lid then you can smell it bigtime, so recomend taking the whole bin out to do it!! We did use it lots upstairs as in the night it's easier and no nappys sitting anywhere, and downstairs used nappy sacks, but you get through loads so we leave them by the door, you don't want to be opening the door every 2 hours , my door wakes Devon up!!

I just got an angelcare disposal bin, it had really good reviews and was only 14.99 from amazon (refills cost a bit though). I have their breathing monitor too which has been excellent. I have yet to empty it, but the way it seals the nappies so far without letting smell out is good. I didn't think i'd want a nappy bin but guess i'm too lazy to take them out one at a time and with this weather they really do start to hum!

Nappy bags! Used them last time and intend to again. Just pop the smelly ones straight outside.

Good old fashioned nappy bags! The cheapest and easiest way of disposing. Wet ones go in the bin and smelly ones go straight outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back