Nappy Disposal

nickynoo...

Reaction score
Hello ladies...
been thinking about buying a nappy disposal bin thingy (either Angelcare or Tommytippee) but just wondered if any of you have used them / are using them and if so how expensive do they actually work out with buying the refills?
I've looked on line but nothing says how many nappies they actually hold before they're full and then how many bags are in the refill cassettes. I think they're a great idea but I dont want to paying out every month for something when money's going to be tight.
thanks! :wave:

No experience sorry hun but will be keeping an eye on this thread as have been thinking the same!xx

I got an angelcare one and wasnt really impressed, found it an expensive waste of time really. x

I had one with Adam and it went in the bin. Asda's little angels nappy bags all the way x x

I used nappy bags too MummytoAdam, bought a small bin and put carrier bags in it and did it that way. Much cheaper x

I bought one when I was in a flat xos I didn't want to go out to the bin all the time! It was really handy, but I didn't use it when they got older and could be left whilst I popped out! The amount it holds an how long they last depends on how big the nappies are! With newborn ones it should last quite a while! Ours didn't cos I had 2 and one was in double size 6 nappies xos she was in plaster!

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

Didn't use one first time round, just used scented nappy bags and emptied the bin in the nursery every evening...... Going to do the same this time round. TBH we're out and about quite a lot so I wouldn't really get much use out of one. I think it's one of those things that people "think" they need but really don't.:)

I've got a Tommee one and I think it's really good. I used it for all the nappies until a couple of weeks ago but now I just put the number twos in there and take the wee ones out to the bin. I live in a flat and just find it easier. I'd say i've used four refils since he was born two and a half months ago, just put in number five. THe cheapest I can find is £8 for three from Argos. SO it probably works out at a fiver a month.

glad this has been posted as i was wondering what to do with having twin bums to change! i heard of a machine that wraps the nappies into tiny little rolls so more room in your bin but u dont buy casettes for them does anyone know what these are called? x

I can understand having one in a flat where access to an outside bin is a pain. Luckily my outside bin is easily accessible so I'll be chucking as I go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back