Nappies Not very wet

ZMD

Reaction score
Yesterday i noticed Tegans nappies weren't as wet as usual But wasn't overly concerned, she woke at 7.30am today with a very wet Nappy, changed again at 12pm it was quite wet then changed at 4.30pm and it was completely dry! should i be worried? x

Sometimes Islas are dry, once it was the nighttime one! I suppose they are learning to hold their wee?? I could be wrong though. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about xx

is she drinking normally?? this happened to marley when he was about 5weeks old he was really growchy just not 'normal' and on top of the dry nappies i got worried and i took him to the doc, and it turned out he had a uti!

im sure its nothing especially if she is drinking ok and being her normal self but id just keep an eye on the nappies etc to be sure. xx

This happens to Oz sometimes too and just when I start to really worry he then does loads of wees. I think as long as they've had proper wet nappies in the day it's prob ok, but if there's more dry/drier than normal than wet in 24 hours I'd prob start to get concerned.

Her milk intake is rubbish she's had about 10oz today and 2oz of water so Not a great deal really, she's also been really grumpy But that nothing new lately as she's got 2 more teeth coming, will c how the wet nappies are tomorrow thanks ladies x

Hey ZMD

How is your LO today? Hope she's peeing like a trooper? :wink:

Thanks for asking ladies, she wee'd everywhere earlier OH was changin her bum and she got him lol! every Nappy that's been changed today has been quite wet she still hasn't drunk much though xx

Glad she is catching up with her pees today then, If I find a dry nappy when changing , like first thing, I usually have to be sooo quick with the new nappie, I think it's when I catch him just before peeing.

Is there any way of getting her to drink a bit more? Would she take some milk /water before her food or in middle of food to prevent her filling up on food and not fancying much liquid ?

Hope shes ok hun.
With the weeing thing, they worry in case the bub gets dehydrated. So if you're in doubt, have a feel of the soft spot, and if the wee was hardly there, not drinking great, AND the soft spot feels really sunken (or crying with no tears, or hardly any) Id get her checked for dehydration. But like the others said, sometimes I do think they are practising their bladder skills! lol
x

JJ mum she just point blank refuses to drink anymore milk she's a little bugger! this mornin she has totally refused her milk But has drunk 3oz of water and 4oz milk in her porridge, i'll have to keep tryin to give her water every couple of hours or something as i do worry she'll get dehydrated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back