• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappies letting me down

Do you fasten them tight?! Migh be a sill question sorry hun lol but my OH never fastens Lola's nappies quite tight enough thinking it will be uncomfortable but then she poops all up her back!
I always fasten them as tight as possible around like her hips kwim!?

:think: Not really tight DH does em really tight but then its once in a blue moon so havent had the poop test :lol: Will try tighter then maybe

We have the same problem so would love to know a solution but think we just have super poopers!
R's poops always blast up his back, sometimes they come up the front too and out the legs. We've tried tying them tight as possible and not mimimal movement/avoiding squishing the nappy after he's filled it but still it seems to go everywhere! Tried him in bigger size 4 nappies too but he still manage to blast it out of the nappy.
Great fun at 5 in the morning or having to wash him in the sink in the local garden centre :wall:
Would love any suggestions that folk might have as I daren't go out now if he hasn't had a poo for a while!!
At the moment I'm hoping that once he's on solids they won't be quite so runny so :?

My boyo was a super pooper too and for a while i had to change him maybe 2/3 times a day as one poo would leak no matter how fast i got to it. we went up a size and even tho they seemed huge on him they did come up further at the back.
good news for us is that solid food has solidified him and now we never have leakage which is great!!

I would have suggested some the next size up if you're having persistent out of the nappy experiences... worth a go. If theyre too loose at least you'll have a pack in for when she does move up.

Tamzin used to be the same. The things that stopped it in the end were going up a nappy size and going up a size on her vests if they looked a tad tight. It's wind that makes them poo so high and it's disgusting :lol:

Well its not because she hasnt got it tight enough as she shat everywhere again today :lol:

I need new nappies so going for the next size up, thanks for the suggestions :hug:

I will report back!!

You could try a washable nappy (like Little Lambs) which has a wrap over it to provide an extra barrier? Or if you don;t like the idea of washable nappies you could just put a wrap over the top of the disposable nappy?

We've just started getting wee leakage at night and she's been in the same nappies for weeks now so I'm putting it down to her growing and changing shape. Seems like we need a different make of nappy for each week at the moment! I have 5 different brands we're using so trial and error :( .

I have nappy problems as well, especially now there older! I just put a PUL wrap on over and it stops so much poop going up the back if i dont catch it in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back