• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappies - A silly question sorry!

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi,

I apologise in advance if this is a silly question and I just havnt looked on the shelves properly! :oops:

My LO wears Huggies Super Dry size 5 at the moment however they are beginning to get a little tight, so, I went to my nearest Tesco store to go and buy size 6. I could find any! So I thought id try pampers size 6, there wernt any! Every brand of nappy diddnt have a size 6!! All I could find in a size 6 was pull ups!

Is there any such thing as a size 6? I so embarrased to even ask this question :oops: :oops:

What did you start using when size 5 were to small?

xx

How heavy is your l/o? Ricky is nearly 16 months old and is in 4+ pampers.

my little boy is in size 5 pampers baby dry. Sometimes i get 5+ but they 5's fit him really well. My son is 2 and a half nearly so i would of thought size 5's in pampers for your baby would be too big. I have never used huggies but im sure the sizes are all different. You should look at the weight on the packet really. Im sure you can get bigger sizes than 5's surely.

yes tesco do size 6 in their own brand, they come in a red packet and are pull ups. I used these for Lydia until she was 2 and a half (and was potty trained)

edit : these :

5051140619640_200.jpg

oh sorry, just realised you don't want pull ups

I've just looked at the sizing of size 5s. They go up to 55lbs! :shock: Are they honestly too tight? Your son isn't even a year old yet is he?

tiggy are you sure he needs that big :shock: leland is 21lbs and very tall but only in a size 4 and there go up to something like 31 ilb !

here's the sizes for super dry

size 4 18 -31 lb
size 4+ 22 - 35 lb
size 5 24 - 41lbs
size 6 35lbs +

for what its worth , i use naturals durring the day as there less bulky then the superdry ( use superdry at night) a

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back