Names

Rob1981

Reaction score
Has anyone else already decided on names??

We are going to find out the sex, have chosen a girls name a few times but think we have settled on one now.

Boys name is not so easy.

Does anyone else change their mind this much? :wall:

Ryan for a boy and Aimee for a girl! :D

Theres a baby names section to discuss this sort of stuff :)

hiya Rob, hows it all going?

Have you considered doing a guess the sex poll, we like to play games!!!! You need to let us know the symptoms first so we can all guess!

What names have you come up with? I am having a boy and his name will be Thomas James (TJ) but if we were going to have a girl she would be called Freya. I always stuck with Teej but my girls name changed a fair bit!

Hiya,

We had a definite boys name - Benjamin - as this is my DF's middle name. We found it hard to settle on a girls name, changed our mind a lot, then eventually decided on Elizabeth Ann - as this is my MIL's middle name, and my Mum's middle name - I still wasn't sold until a couple of days b4 our scan when we decided to shorten Elizabeth to Libby for everyday use....I love it now.....its nice knowing we are having a girl too, and we talk to her, and call her by her name etc. Helps with the bonding :hug:

Removed personal information

Last edited:
Both chosen just want a middle name for a boy, Reece (middle name?) ,girl Megan Elise.

Hello :wave:

We chose ours before we conceived :shock:

if we had a girl we would have had Alice Evie Rose... all 3 names symbolised a female member of our family...

as we're having a boy it's going to be...

Samuel Mats....

We just both like Samuel and Mats is Oh's dads name.

What kind of boys names do you like?

Are you looking for something unusual or traditional?

I find boys names easy, the girls names I have trouble with :D

oldermum said:
Both chosen just want a middle name for a boy, Reece (middle name?) ,girl Megan Elise.

hmmm :think:

Reece Oliver

Reece Anthony

hmmmm.... that is quite a difficult name to find one to match isn't it... :D

Oh well, there's my two suggestions :D

oldermum said:

Is there anything on your sons name that would go nice with Reece?

That could be a nice idea :D

by thte time i reached my 20 week scan i had a definate girls name and a few boys name i liked but nothing certain....

my sister was the same she was adament wtih one name for a boy and she had a list as long as her arm for a girl and it was a lil lad!

maybe its a sign ur having a lil girly!!

we have picked 2 girls names that we like but boys names are proving difficult......maybe it's because we are both convinced they are girls ??? :roll:

i do like Thomas but as my surname is Thomas, it would not work for us... :rotfl: :rotfl: I also like Jake which OH says he's doesn't mind although he'd prefer Jack!

We find out sex on Monday so hoping it'll be easier to agree on the names then......

it's strange how people tend to know exactly for what they are having :D

With this pg, we knew Samuel from the start but before we ttc we couldn't decide on girls, we went from Emily to Freja( we have the same taste Missac) then Alice.

Strange how the one name we were set on we happen to be using!

Last pg I knew before they were born that I wanted Thomas for a boy and I knew that I wanted Beth for a girl, even before I knew there were 2 in there!

I struggled though I must admit to find 2 girls names that I liked and 2 boys names, I had them ready but wasn't 100% so when Thomas and Beth popped out, made my life easy :D

Strange thing was though when I looked up the meaning Thomas is 'devoted twin' , quite strange as I chose it before I knew he would be a twin!

Maybe there's the fate in your surname twinmummy2be!

We had Austin picked out fairly early, OH wouldn't chose any girl names at first and has been adament since the beginning that it's a boy! So don't know whether he's got 'daddy intuition' or whether it's just wishful thinking... we'll find out in a few months!

I'm going to guess boy for you then! That's sorted in my head now! :shakehead: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back