Naomi
Emma
Bella

Boys names

Liam
Lewis

I've already got a Jacob :)

But there are Lewis and Liam on OH side :(

OH likes the name Nadine but I'm not so keen!

Bella is cute! x I know a little girl called Isobella but is never called by her full name, it's always Bella x I like lewis out of your boys names x

I know Bella is cute but where Ive got a Jacob I think there might be a bit of Twilight confusing there lol also because my real name is Victoria :wall2:

Scarlet and Naomi are nice. I really like Bella too but that is becoming a very popular name this year.
If you like or want a popular name then I'd go with Bella lol

Boys names are the hardest, we had same problem even though me and OH stuck to one boys name we then found out our baby was going to be a girl :p

I like Liam x

I haven't seen/read Twilight so I wouldn't get the connection lol x Naomi would be my second choice it's cute for baby and grown up enough to suit them as they get older x We've had the problem of not being able to choose girls names x

I love the name Scarlett. It was one of my choices if I was having a girl x

i nearly called my dd scarlett i think it very pretty i like bella but have read that because of twilight all the names from the film are gona swamp the top of names list in next yr or so because the films are so popular it has put me off using esme which i like

I love Naomi, it's on my long list!! and Liam from your boys name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back