Mystic Preg what do you predict for me today?

Squiglet

Reaction score
Well after the fiasco of yesterday, a delivery of baby boys :roll: clothes from Ebay, and just being really really depressed this morning because all my baby dreams just went up in a puff of smoke, I've decided to pay out some money and get a gender scan done... I was lucky because they had two cancelations today, one at 11:15 and one at 18:00...I've taken the later one so DH can come with...

I've also booked a 4D scan at the local private hospital but they only have one appointment a week :roll: so we have to wait until the 25th of October... my mums paying for that as my xmas pressie... :cheer: But that should show once and for all what we will be having.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Soooo Mystic preg...what do you predict... ¿¿???

f off midna!! get outa my spot light *shuv* :x

i think its a girl sorry sweety! lol..but all of ur 'symptoms' jhave told me boy.. but i jsut got a girly feeling for you.. p.s u can always sell ur boy stuff to midna.

lol lisa you've got competition.
im standing back, this could get nasty :rotfl: !

battle of the mystic pregs.. i think its a great idea.. mystic midna set up a sticky! :)

one of us has to be right lol..

Glad your getting that all sorted out once and for all squig lol!!

little*red said:

I agree... Maybe someone can make up an alternate account and be horrible to them... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lol...whats worse is... I really, really want a little girl... but I really really want a little boy too... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
little*red said:

I agree... Maybe someone can make up an alternate account and be horrible to them... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lol...whats worse is... I really, really want a little girl... but I really really want a little boy too... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

is tri 2 getting evil too!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think girl, but then again i think boy haha just have to wait till your scan aye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back