• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wife has stopped work - YAYYYYYYYYY!

Jimmer

Reaction score
So pleased - she was due to have another three weeks at work, but due to blood pressure, bad back, feeling really tired, she has negotiated with her boss that she probably wont go in again, just dial in from home and keep up with things.
I am so pleased as it means she can have a lie down when she needs, doesnt have to drive to and from work which was so uncomfortable, and the stress levels are really down now.

I suppose that means we are in the final stretch now till we meet Jnr. Now it is just me who cant concentrate at work because I am getting so excited!!!
Jimmer

Aww Jimmer - not long to go now.
Glad Mrs Jimmer is getting a rest.....

Awww that is great. It'll be nice for her to get some rest before little one arrives :D

Glad she can slow down and get some rest now.....

I've found that from 34 weeks it's been really hard work.

At least she's in the final stretch now :cheer: :cheer:

Excellent news now she can enjoy some well deserved rest :D

Great news! So glad she is resting now and not having to get up and travel to work everyday. xxx

Really good news :)

I too found the most difficult time to be between 34 and 37 weeks :( Now that the baby has dropped right down I can eat and breathe again and its actually really comfortable.

yay thats great!
i have 22days until i start maternity leave but i have lots of energy so its all good, just whether little one decides to pop out or not!
hope she feels better for her rest!

Fab news! She can get loads of rest now and become a lady of leisure while she has chance before LO is born!

Glad she is getting a rest. You've just got to wait for "the phone call" now :D .

ahhhh :D not long now mr n mrs jimmer :hug: :D seems like five minutes ago that you were making your first tentative posts in first tri :) congratulations on gettin to maternity leave mrs jimmer and get plenty of rest honey :D much love Sarah x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back