My very own human water feature....

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I was giving James some nappy off time before whilst we were watching the telly.
I lay him on a towel on our big foot rest thingy in the living room in case he had a wee. What I didnt account for was him having a HUGE wee....which came out like a fountain....and landed right in my glass of diet coke on the floor!!!! :shock:

Mmmmmmm tasty!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lmao!...you should take him to britains got talent, i bet he cant do that twice.x

must be something bout the boys tonight m , leland wee'd durring nappy off time too , but not as classy as weeing into a glass !

:rotfl: clever boy!

George nearly weed on his head yesterday as he decided to wee whilst...ahem... aroused :shock:

monster_munch said:

George nearly weed on his head yesterday as he decided to wee whilst...ahem... aroused :shock:

thats how i know leland gonne wee , cos they get a lil stiffy :rotfl:

:rotfl: the joys of ickle boys :lol:

I was changing Dan yesterday and I thought that I had caught the wee in the muslin, but...he had decided to have a break then sprayed me all over my night shirt.

I think he's now getting me back for all the retching I did when carrying him :lol:

G3M said:
monster_munch said:

thats how i know leland gonne wee , cos they get a lil stiffy :rotfl:

I was so shocked the first time I took steves nappy off and relised he had a lil stiffy - he then proceeded to pee in my face, :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back