How do you...

Jade&Evie said:
Evie is too long for her bath now but I usually take her in with me- know what you mean about getting out though!

My mum bathed her in a plastic box the other day- one of these:
Rubbermaid_Revelations_19-Quart_Plastic_Storage_Box_3A27-resized200.jpg
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:
Dont knock it we use one of these if we arent jumping in with her as our bath takes ages to fill, she looks sooo cute, just gone up a size too and they do loads of fab colours...the one she has outgrown is now a laundry bucket in her room :D

http://www.tubtrugs.com/tubtrugs.html

i did use a summer baby bath with inbuilt support , now we use a sponge that he lays on , he preferes bathin on his tummy now so least his a bit up out of the water on this and its more comfy ! he loves in baths and cos of his excema his ment to spend a whole 20 mins in there !

wow thanks ladies for your bathing tips :hug:

I brought a bath support ( mesh thingy) and he can wriggle out of it :lol: so that was a waste of money - shoulda listened to you Sass but only just read this thread again - doh!!!!

I'll just have to run a shallow bath for him :D

I used a bath support, thought it was great. It was great for when i was in the bath with LO as you can put the baby back in the support while you get out.

I recommend it made the job a whole lot easier.

now he can sit up we have a sort of bath seat that just makes sure he can sit unaided but wont risk slipping backwards. he loves it coz it means he gets to be upright and play with his willy in the bath! :roll: :lol:

I used a bath support, thought it was great. It was great for when i was in the bath with LO as you can put the baby back in the support while you get out.

I recommend it made the job a whole lot easier.

now he can sit up we have a sort of bath seat that just makes sure he can sit unaided but wont risk slipping backwards. he loves it coz it means he gets to be upright and play with his willy in the bath! :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back