My very first scan tomorrow at 15 weeks :)

Aries29

Reaction score
Rather exited about my first scan tomorrow 840 am. as I'm 15 weeks were hoping to see some good detail and wiggling.

Just hope all is normal .

I've heard you can sometimes tell the gender on some 15 week scans but obvs the sonography won't tell us till we re 20 weeks.
I don't want to know by 20 weeks but on the other hand not sure can wait to the birth lol

Team yellow if I' can hold out ....

Good luck tomorrow. I'm having my 20 week scan tomorrow morning too. This will be my 4th scan!!! Super nervous. They won't tell you as they're not supposed to. We had s private gender scan at 18 weeks & found out we're expecting a girl. Xxx

Ooo good luck! You might be able to see ive heard some people getting gender scans that early but its usually 16+ weeks. My 20 week scan is just in 5 hours, staying team yellow though.

Good luck hope all is ok!!! I'm so nosey this time I can't not find out 5 weeks until 20 weeks, but gender isn't an issue really I just hope baby is well X

I've got my 20w scan today too - must be a busy scan day!! Good luck! You've been very restrained to wait until 15w with no scan! This will be my fifth!!! X

Good luck ladies- everything looked normal on the scan . Baby has a huge belly ! Lol and it's arms and legs seem long . Dad is 6ft 2 though and very lanky. Hope all is ok with all you ladies scans too :)

Brilliant news Aries glad everything went well xx

My mum asked- my fiancé at work and couldn't make it . They said it's too early to tell gender yet , and baby was dancing a routine from Saturday night fever lol ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back