• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my thick husband

budge

Reaction score
well last night was one of those rare nights when i went out :D
I went to my friends house for a glass of wine and a meal. Leaving darling husband with all 4 children :eek:

i left all the pj's in a row on the dining room table so as not to confuse the poor man :lol:

anyway i had a nice night and i returned around 11 pm to find baby budge still up and in a distressed state :eek:
Hubby was beside himself what was the matter telling me she had been like that since he had put her into her all in one fleecy pj's. He said she was having trouble walking and kept falling over .
I was really worried as you can imiagine. I stripped the baby off forstly as she was in a sweat with crying.

Then it became apparant as to why the poor child was distressed. Darling hubby has dressed her in the fleecy pj's and in the foot of them was the ball i put the washing liquid when i wash them.

What a complete tosser.
no wonder she couldn't freaking walk :rotfl:

MEN!!! I cant believe he didnt notice budge, men really are something else!!

Poor baby budge, was she ok?

At your husband :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

she was ok. But she was so uncomfortable coz she couldn'r stretch out etc. He said he popped her to bed and she settled but then woke all distressed tec. possibly coz she had cramp. I know its cruel but :rotfl: poor girl. Then he bought her down and she woildn't stand and he got worried.

i can't beleive he didn't notice either. Tosser. :rotfl:

OMG! that is so funny! please thank you hubby for me he made me laugh so much.x

xrachx said:
OMG! that is so funny! please thank you hubby for me he made me laugh so much.x

i coulfn't do that!! it would encourage the prat! :rotfl:

Thats the best thread ive seen today :rotfl: ive had a poo day and this has cheered me up, thanks budges hubby :rotfl: :rotfl:

omg :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that's the funniest thing i've heard in a while.
i'm crying i laughed that much :rotfl:
brillianr :clap: :clap:

MEN!!! omg lol
:rotfl:
poor baby budge glad she is ok....
I would say the same thing about thanking him for making me laugh but your right, it would only encourage more madness lol :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

They really are on another planet!!! Poor baby budge!! How old is she??

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Be thankful it wasn't a spiky tumble dryer one! :rotfl:

Poor baby B!

oh my god dont tell me anymore, i was relaying the story to dh and have tears coming out of my eyes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I shouldnt laugh buuuuuuut thats hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl: the poor baby!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back