Dog ate my pregnancy tests....

babyblonde

Reaction score
No really.

I ordered some cheapies off ebay and they arrived today - unfortunately the collie got to them before we did and they are all ruined!

Oh well, the temptation to test before wednesday will now be somewhat reduced!
Someone up there REALLY wants to stop me testing early :lol:

I have visions of your dog walking about with the package looking pleased with themselves and a trail of tests after him as they all fall out :lol:

Did they cost you a lot? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Only cost a couple of quid thankfully! She didn't ingest any of them, just mangled them beyond all recognition!

:rotfl: It could only happen to you! :rotfl:

saw this and just had to add :
my dog ate my monthly pills about 3 months before i found out i was pregnant guess she wanted a play friend lol

jayla's mummy said:
saw this and just had to add :
my dog ate my monthly pills about 3 months before i found out i was pregnant guess she wanted a play friend lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Maybe, as mine is only a puppy, she's telling me she wants to stay being the baby!

Sorry, but :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know what Bex, you have this knack (sp?) of putting up funny posts when I'm down and feel like crying, but I come on here and there always seems a topic from you that makes me grin. Thanks hun :)

Donna's here said:
Sorry, but :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you know what Bex, you have this knack (sp?) of putting up funny posts when I'm down and feel like crying, but I come on here and there always seems a topic from you that makes me grin. Thanks hun :)

Awwww glad I have brightened your day hun - add me on facebook or messenger, I usually have something pretty bizarre and amusing to say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back