Getting with the program...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok so dissapointingly AF arrived and killed all hopes and chances of me being up the duffery :( boooo sssss

I feel okish about it now, but i bought some preggy tests and ov tests from ebay and i dont know what to do with them how do i use them?
(the ov tests that is)

:oops: :?

She gets us all :twisted:
I have no idea how to use ovulation tests, but keep trying!

hello Sharne, we gotta keep fighting to stop AF getting you hun!!

K, here is the theory on OV tests

Depending on how long your cycle is you need to start testing on different days...

image195161.jpg

For arguements sake lets say you are on Day 3 so you will need to start poas on day 11 and keep going until you get a positive. It picks up the surge of Luteinising Hormone (LH) which triggers OV. The surge in LH occurs approximately 24 to 36 hours before ovulation so whne you get your pos you know the egg should be coming ready for spermies :D

When I used mine I used FMU but apparently its better if you dont as the day one of LH surge may not be detected. Do test same time each day, preferbly in afternoon. To be fair the Clearblue sticks said to do in the morning but I picked up my LH surge in the afternoon a day before with another test so the afternoon theory works. Once you detected LH surge get BD'ing!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

goodluck hun
sending you tons of babydust
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back