My story n I cant wait now...

bidsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:, I am currently waiting to try for our second baby so thought i'd pop a new thread as the start of my new journey. :)

I am getting :wed: in July to my lovely OH who is 41, I am 31, we have a little :boy: already called Joseph who is soo beautiful I love him so much. He was 1 in Jan and has a lovely little charcter and a great sense of humour.

My OH is 11yrs older than me and when we met he had had the snip and didnt want anymore children as already had a daughter who is now 19. At the time neither did I, but I changed my mind after my brother n sister in law had theirs.

I told him how I felt and after alot of soul searching decided he wanted to have a baby with me so we paid for the reversal. At first the :sperm: results where'nt good and as it had been 10 yrs since he'd had the snip it didnt look promising.

OH decided to cut down on drinking, lost weight, wore loose fitting boxers, only had showers, took vitamins etc to try to help. As time went on we didnt think we had a chance apart from maybe trying ICSI, so after 8 months decided to start saving up for the treatment.

By this point it was really getting to me, i was teary, fed up of seeing newborns and bumps etc as I work in a baby store :roll: of all places, so I had 2 weeks off.... but in that time I found out I was only blummin pregnant :dance: we couldnt believe it, I honestly think that because I had got it in my mind that we would have to have some help and that was the route to take I seemed to stop stressing and relaxed a bit more and I think thats what did it plus alot to do with OH's efforts.

Anyways I never thought i'd feel this way and didnt realise how much I would love being a mummy. I now really want another not only for me but for Joseph to have a brother or sister, he has Chloe who loves him to bits but she is 19 and lives in another city so doesnt see him much only the odd weekend, as now she's getting older she wants to be out with her mates rather than coming to us on a weekend. which is understandable.

So OH has thought about it and has said yes :shock: so I am coming off the pill in June a month before the wedding. :dance: hopefully we will catch sooner as I have agreed that we will only try up until end of next year as OH doesnt want to be too old which is fair enough. Considering he didnt want any I am blessed to have one sooooooo :x things go well. Plus if we do get lucky I :pray: my pregnancy goes smoothly as I had a nightmare with Joseph but it was worth it.

Right thats me i'll stop babbling now and speak to you all soon :wave: Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bidsy! I remember stalking you when you were about to have your little boy! I was very early in my pregnancy then!

Although I haven't written a 'hello' thread introducing myself, we too are going to try for number 2 soon! Annie will be one on 1st August but I think we'll start trying in May. Saying that, we aren't trying to prevent iykwim! ;)

Good luck with it all! Hopefully see you in TTC and fingers crossed Tri1 :D

Hi Bidsy! I remember stalking you when you were about to have your little boy! I was very early in my pregnancy then!

Although I haven't written a 'hello' thread introducing myself, we too are going to try for number 2 soon! Annie will be one on 1st August but I think we'll start trying in May. Saying that, we aren't trying to prevent iykwim! ;)

Good luck with it all! Hopefully see you in TTC and fingers crossed Tri1 :D

Hiya hun, I was stalked tee hee!

Time goes so fast doesnt it :) well fx things go well for us and see you in TTC.

:wave:

Hi Bidsy! Your wee boy is adorable! I hope it happens fast for you this time :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back