My 'short' lists - opinions please!

maybebaby

Reaction score
I'll try to stop spamming in this section soon :D

Here are the names we've agreed on so far, I'd appreciate comments and your faves/least faves please!

I'd like it to sound nice with DS but it's not a huge priority - it's more important that the name sounds good in it's own right. The surname is [Removed personal information] and the middle names are TBC.

Last edited:
I like .....
Charlie and Dylan the best :)

And i think Isabelle Austin sounds absolutely gorgeous !!

lol what a geek your last names saunders !! ok so with saunders i likee...
Erica Saunders has a nice ring to it :)

Love Ted and Freddie, Charlie and Dylan a little too popular for my tastes.

None of your girl's names really grabbing me one way or the other though.

Ooh, picking names is so exciting! :cheer:

I like freddie....its what we have chosen for a boy! I think isabelle is lovely too, We are going for Lexie-lou for a girl, hope that helps?!

I quite like Freddie and Isabelle but I think influenced by my having looked after a Freddie and a Isabelle (shortened to Isy) who were both very cute, they're not names I would have thought of before looking after them though is funny how people we've know with certain names effects how much we like them!

I quite like Ted as it's a bit different, as for the girl I really like Domonique but personally prefer Dominique with an "I" as to me it sounds a bit more feminine.

L xxx

maybebaby said:
Boys:
Charlie
Dylan
Edward (Ted)
Freddie
Hardy (still umming and ahing over this one but it makes it onto the list!)

Girls:
Domonique
Erica
Isabelle (OH loves it but I'm not 100% at the mo)
Kathryn
Kirsty

Of the boys I think my favourite is Edward, or Hardy actually.. of the girls names I really don't like Domonique but only because I've met you and don't think it sort of suits you and Austin? Can't explain but it's a bit 'out-there' if you know what I mean? Funnily enough I saw Minxy had replied and thought ooh Stanley goes with Austin. For a girl I'd pick something quite traditional, like Heather maybe or of your choices Erica, Isabelle (though not as much), or Kathryn. Kirsty is ok but nothing grabs me about it...

Thamks for your comments, I think Freddie & Erica are my favs at the mo but I guess a lot could change in 6 months!

leckershell said:
Funnily enough I saw Minxy had replied and thought ooh Stanley goes with Austin.

I love Stanley but OH isn't keen and apparently he gets a say :roll:

Dylan is AWESOME for a boy.. and i LOVE Domineque for a girl, although i maaaay have spelt that wrong lol! but i love it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back