my scan pic...

awe, sooooo cute! congratulations hun, did you have a tear in your eye? x

Oh yes I properly welled up it was amazing, we could see him/her moving around loads and the heart beating, such an amazing experience, I feel a lot calmer about the pregnancy now I know for sure that its real!!:)

I bet you did -I am so looking forward to my scan. Like you said I just want to make sure its all real and I haven't made it up! I will end up crying my eyes out - am a big softy at the best of times but now I'm pregnant I'm even worse!!! Glad it all went well for you though, take care x

Lovely picture Tiny, well done! Your'll have to keep it somewhere handy, as your'll want to keep taking another look at it!! JJ

:yay::dance::cheer::cheer:

Glad all went well and that scan pic of lil un sooooooo cute at 11 weeks like i am by the time i get my scan i wil be 12 an half weeks an my babys guna look like the size of yours hopefully :D fantastic lovely pic.

well happy for you hun. you can stop all the worrying now, growing great now, think of baby shopping now lolx

Lovely picture Tiny, well done! Your'll have to keep it somewhere handy, as your'll want to keep taking another look at it!! JJ

Lol you're too right, we got that little frame from pampers and it lives in my handbag, we've both got copies on our phones and I keep looking at it on my computer too! Both grandmothers have it on their phones too so they can show off their first grandchild :) Its so amazing that baby is there, Ive been trying to feel it move eventhough I know its early :)

sooo cute huni

are you wanting to find out the sex at your 20wk scan??

yeah definately going to find out! I wish I knew now cos I cant wait to start buying clothes, Ive got some cream and white baby grows but thats it. My mum has bought me small baby clothes cos I was a tiny baby and my OH and I arent tall but now with this possible gestational diabetes looming I could have a big old baba! Did you find out?

i didnt no...was a complete suprise....he came out held up for me to see what sex he was then i lay down exhausted while they cleaned us all up....

i would defo find out next time tho x

ahhh sounds lovely, I cant wait to have my baby in my arms, long wait yet though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back