Now I have finally managed to sort out photobucket - here is my scan of
10 weeks & 2 Days.

goodoneDSCN0344.jpg

L x

OH MY GOD - she grew up quick lol! Wrong Picture :roll:

Put the wrong one on -

Try again!!! - cant believe I did that

BabyH110805.jpg

LOL Lisa - I was just thinking the same thing!!

Very cute scan piccie

LBxx

Awwww fab scan piccy Lisa!

I had a scan at 10wks +2 and my baby was in exactly the same positon - Just chilling out at the bottom of the sac :lol:

10wks+2days
10wks2.jpg

Thanks for sharing

Wow look at the picture it's so clear. I am really excited now as i have my 10+2 scan next monday. I hope my baby is as cute as yours. I had a scan at 6+4 but it really was just a jelly bean! and not much to see apart from the flashing heart.

Ohhh now i can't wait!
:D

Wow Rachael

They look soo much the same!!! :lol: Cant wait to show my hubby when he gets back from work!

L x

Hiya Lisa

My 10wk scan piccy is my favourite - Our jelly babies just look like they are kicking back without a care in the world lol! - I just love how relaxed they look in this pose!

Hope you are well

Rachael

What were your other scans like?!!!? I would like to see them cos I reckon I will be able to find out what my baby will look like further into the future!!!!!!!!! :lol:

L x

What I also meant to say was "seeing as they were so similar at 10 weeks and two days" !!!!!!

hi all, i went to see my midwife at 8 wks and was told that i'd gone in far too early and to come back at 12 wks. She also told me that i will have my first scan at 20 wks, can that be right? I had scans at 12 wks with both my previous pregnancy's, but when i told the midwife this she just said that it's now done at 20 wks. Has anyone else been told that, and can I do anything about getting a scan done earlier? I rearranged my booking in scan for next thurs, when i'll be 11 wks, so am planning on bringing up the scan subject with her again then.
Abby :?

Hi Abbey

Sorry for the late reply. I think hospitals are different depending on where you are in the country. I had 3 scans before 12 weeks due to bleeding. My next scan is now at 19 weeks - Im always a week early because of the early scans!!!

Have you seen your midwife yet? Did she suggest anything? You may be able to have one privately, although I dont know how much they cost?

Hope you get it sorted

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back