My scan and PIC!!!!!!!

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
Today went LOVELY!!!!
my bladder was so full it was sqashing my baby lmao! as you can see by the pic - baby was upside down, moving around ALOT and the i could see the heart beat!!! everything was good. pic was taken at 9:30am and ive been calling bean a 'him' ever since
DSC00214.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

and he's picking his nose with his thumb!

i also got blood tests done, and urine tests. And lots of free 'mum2be' things (books, leaflets, creams etc)
Oh! and im a week later than my calculations. Im 12 weeks and 6 days :eek: :D

*is chuffed*

yay :cheer: glad all went well, pics are excellent and great news about being a week further :cheer:

Rachel you are right to be chuffed! Lovely scan pics and good news about being further along :cheer:

Pics are brilliant! So very clear!

CONGRATS!! And freebies are always good! I didn't get any freebies, and I'm not jealous at all :shakehead: :fib: just kidding :hug:

You're in second tri tomorrow then! :cheer:

That's great hun,soon as i saw that pic i thought boy too :D xx

Wow how amazing is that, a real little person inside you, crazy!

It's amazing how much it changes from my scan at 7 weeks to yours at 12/13.

I can't wait till the next one.

Congrats on a lovely pic :cheer:

Lau
x

Glad everything went well for you..lovely pics you have there :D :D :cheer: :cheer:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: Yeah! wonderful pictures...what a little beauty! ! well done you! ! :cheer: :cheer: Isn't it lovely how quickly they develop .... And you got freebees .. double yeah!
happy day for you.. i bet you can't stop smiling!! :hug: :hug: Enjoy the 2nd tri and take care doll...
Lv Yvonne xx :hug: :wave:

:shock: That's one of the clearest dating scan pics I've ever seen! How lovely, congratulations xxx :D

Hi

Wow i cannot beleive how clear that picture is its great .
Very cute :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back