• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My poor lil Girl

Dee1985

Reaction score
the heat alone is bad anough.........but now she is really poorly.

she has green thick snot pooring from her eyes and nose she cant even open her eyes and crys with pain.

i took her to docs (after arguing with the receptionist as she said they were fully booked for the next week) :twisted:

the doc felt all round Diors nose and eyes and said she has an infection gave her antiobiox now she has a cough too i hate seeing her like this she is trying so hard to look at me too :cry:

Bless her little heart, hope she is feeling better soon :hug: ,luv the new picture of harley what a little dude :D xx

awwwwwww hun i hope shes better soon. that sounds like conjunctivitus (sp?) that shes got
luv braiana x

Oh no! Poor Dior :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: Hope the antibiotics shift it soon :(

Aw poor Dior - get well soon!! :hug:

I hope she gets better soon Dionne.

:hug:

aww poor Dior give her hugs from Liam :hug: :hug: :hug:

537231.gif

Get well soon Dior :hug: :hug: :hug: (and a :hug: for you Dionne) xx

Ahhhh Dionne :hug:

I hate it when they're ill. Must be a nightmare in this heat aswell.

Is Harley likely to catch it from her or is it not contagious?

Is she any better today? At least it's bit cooler ( It's cooler here anyway and you're not that far from me)

Hi

aww i hope she feels better its no good when they are sick :(
gosh i wish it was cooler here today, its 29 today and will get up to about 36 sunday :?
:hug: to dior
Katrina

urchin said:
Is she any better today? At least it's bit cooler ( It's cooler here anyway and you're not that far from me)

she is on 4 different medicines i feel so sorry for her, she looks like crap. shes not much better, she now has a cough :roll:

thanks for asking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back