My baby is so clever (and funny)

SarahH

Reaction score
Arianna has been learning all her body parts this last week so can point to her eyes, nose, mouth, head, tummy, feet etc.

She can say Eyes, nose (well bose), mouth... for her head she taps it and says "think think think" off of My friend Tigger and Poo

But the funniest thing she has started is if you ask where her "bum-bum" is she taps her bum in the style of the Asda-price adverts.

Hehehe... god I love her!! :D

Kylie1007 said:
Does she have a little scottish accent Sarah?

Emmm... I dont think so :think: but then I dont think I have much of an accent - but others say I am very scottish (ask Tracey2 - she's the only PF member I have spoke to :lol: )

Oh I bet she looks so cute and what a clever little girl :D I think she is the image of you Sarah, does she look like you when you were her age?

aww that is soooo cute! i love that last pic of her in ur sig she has such a cheeky pretty smile

kazlin said:
Oh I bet she looks so cute and what a clever little girl :D I think she is the image of you Sarah, does she look like you when you were her age?

Yeah defo - she is my double of when I was ickle... I will try to post pics tomorrow or me and Arianna as kiddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back