• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Poor Jacob!!

vixforever

Reaction score
Has teeth 13, 14, 15 & 16 coming through at once bless him, hasnt even been waking up in the night with them. But I can tell he's in pain as he keeps chewing on his beaker teats and leaving bite marks so bad I need to buy him new beakers after they're through!! :shock: His never come in one's always twos or fours, poor little man copes so well though xx

What kind of cups is he having?

My Megans off all soft teats etc :D could be worth a thought (if Im reading that right).

:yay: for brave boy ...My Caitlin didn't show many signs of teething by interupted sleep where as the Megan one was awful with her first lot and always has a sore sore bum, its awful so makes her uncomfortable :(

He has soft teat beakers anything with a hard teat he refuses to drink from....he's such a good little boy!! :)

Have you tried the 360 cups? My Megan refused every other cup then I was desperate to find something for milk because they don't quite like warm milk and the cow cups went down a treat. Refuses anything else though.

I tried the cows cup, he wouldnt drink it. The 360 cup are Tommee Tippee arnt they?

Never seen those before will have to look online lol x

All supermarkets do them I believe, Sainsburys defo do x

bless him :hug:

You can get the 360 cup in asda xx

I will have a venture into ASDA's later :) worth a try! Hr's got so many beakers he doesnt use even the really pricey ones in the end the only beaker I could get him to drink from was ASDA's own brand £1 one!! Lol xx

My jacob loves the cow cup but it took some persuading to get him to drink from it. Now he will drink from any cup. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back