My Poor Dog!

OMG that is a LOT of hair :shock: I thought I had it bad with my little yorkie hairs!!

I would definately give him an ultimatum as you are not going to have the time to hoover as much when LO is here. It's a horrible thought, at one time I was thinking of getting the inlaws to take Charlie for a while til we got sorted as he was doing my head in, but I couldn't do it.

I'm having a bad time with them since I put the stairgate up to stop them coming in the front room, now Ella is rolling I don't want her putting her face on yucky doggy carpet so DH vaxed the floor and we fixed a stairgate up. I still hoover everyday but there are those little hairs that don't seem to go even though we've got a Dyson that supposed to pick them up (got it last November). Anyway as a result of the stairgate they have pooed in my kitchen 3 times this week whilst I've been in the house :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: One of them (Rosie I think as she was hiding) did it UNDERNEATH ELLA'S HIGHCHAIR whilst I was tending to Ella in the front room with the stairgate closed even though she'd just been out.

Feeling frustrated!

Oh Kina, sounds like you are having a rough time of it. I'm glad it's not just me. Luckily Carling never poos in the house, although that may change when LO is here, you never know how animals are going to react.

As for the hairs, we have a Dyson and a Vax because of Carling. We are in a rented house with just 2 rooms downstairs (I don't allow the dog upstairs) - a living room and a large kitchen/diner. Unfortunately, they have the flooring completely the wrong way round. :? Laminate in the living room and carpet in the kitchen. Who in the right mind puts navy blue carpet in a kitchen??!! :doh: So the hairs stick to the carpet, and we have to Vax it weekly, but they blow around the laminate like lovely grey dust bunnies! It collects in clumps under things - the sofas, computer station, tv unit, sideboard, etc. Much as I try to hoover underneath everything, as soon as a door is opened, they blow everywhere!!!! It drives me nuts!

I understand Tankett my german shepherd sheds a lot of hair but we brush her everyday and this helps. Perhaps you OH could take his dog to training classes before LO comes along? German shepherds love learning and I'm sure he'd pick it all up quickly. My dog also gets very excited but is very gentle around children so maybe poor Carling will surprise you.

Can you get swift broom things in the UK? We have laminate flooring and it is kind of magnetic so it only takes 1 minute to brush over the floor and picks up all the hairs.

I hope you can keep your dog :D

Hi

Aww poor you i could never do taht with Kilo hes my first baby ide be heart broken he is really jelous too comes upand licks me ect but at the same time hes really protective and good with kiara.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back