my poor boy!

hennaly

Reaction score
hubby and i were sat having tea last night when my son came in looking very pale saying i have really hurt my arm i need to go to hospital now, he had some bad grazes on one shoulder and elbow but his other arm was very swollen and had a lump so off we went to A&E, we booked in and were told to wait, my poor little boy was now talking rubbish and said he felt weird, it took 2 hours before we were even seen in triage were he was given some painkillers and taken to xray, another hour it was confirmed he had broken his elbow :?
Maybe i should mention my husband and i didnt stop laughing the whole time, we couldnt help it as we had visions of him doing his action man bit on his bike to impress the little kids on the estate :? , maybe i should also mention my little boy is 19 yes 19 he is covered in tattooes. :roll:
The doctor was lovely, he was a large indian doctor that well lets say would have been more interested in jason than me, he was so funny and cheered us up no end so a big thanks to him :hug:
Jason my son had a reasonable nights sleep and we spent most of today in fracture clinic :evil:
What a shit weekend :wall:

oh no! how is he feeling now?

(i did chuckle when you said he was 19 - i read it like he was a 5 year old! )

Sam&Alice said:

he was acting like one which was why we couldnt stop laughing :oops:
the funniest bit was when he said he had to get up off the floor and act all cool in front of the kids till he got out of sight of them :rotfl:

Sam&Alice said:

Me too! :lol:
Bless him! :lol: Sorry you had a poop weekend! :hug:

Aw poor boy!

They will always be our boys no matter ow old they are, my DH says I will have to change my pet name for DS which is BOY once he is grown up NEVER :shakehead:

Did he get a lolly for being brave!

lol bless him....boys though eh lol (omg i sound right mummsy then lol...im only 20 myself lol)

aramintalovegrove said:
Aw poor boy!

They will always be our boys no matter ow old they are, my DH says I will have to change my pet name for DS which is BOY once he is grown up NEVER :shakehead:

Did he get a lolly for being brave!
yes he did, he had a jelly baby ice lolly when we got home before i tucked him up in bed :roll:

Awwww :lol:
Sorry but that is a funny thought!
I was reading and picturing this little 7 year old :( Then I read 19 and tattooed haha :lol:
I hope his arm is mending well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back