My own pulse or kicks from LO?

Esperanza84

Reaction score
I was so happy because I thought I had felt LO's movements, but doing some research on google (I know, I shouldn't) there seem to be people meaning it could just be my pulse. I'm 17 + 5

What I find strange is, that if this is the case (that it is my pulse), why do my pulse keep disapearing? Now, for instance, I don't feel anything in my belly...when I do feel something it's like small bubbles or like someone is poking me carefully and also different places, but most of the time near by my belly button...I don't know how to explain it.

What do you think girls?

I first felt pip at 14 weeks. Just popping sensations. At 17/18 weeks I started feelin rollin sensations and the past couple of days I've started to feel kicks. Could be ur bubba Hun. Give it a couple of days and u will know xx

Thanks larlybelle! I'll do that! Anyway, will see LO on Friday, so I am looking forward to that!

the pulse one you feel really low down, just above groin.......i get that sometimes...but i know its too in rythm for it to be baby...if that makes sense...dont feel it all the time...tend to feel it more when i am sat upright, i think cos bump and baby pushing down on pulse...

but if you are getting random ones and higher up,....then i would say it is baby...xx

:yay: :yay: Thanks samsgirl! I will just go for your version and think that I have felt my LO and not worry!! It's just stupid to start worrying 3 days before a scan!

how come your scan is at 18 weeks hon? xx

im sure its the start of lo but may take a few weeks to feel it definately! i felt popping early on and nothing til bout 20 weeks but every pregnancy is different! x

how come your scan is at 18 weeks hon? xx

In Norway it's normal to go to your doctor when you're from 10-12 weeks, than you will have your first scan at 18/19 weeks and than see mw when your 24 weeks and so on. I'm not sure why it's like this, if you ask me, there should be a scan at 12 weeks as well...anyway, will be great to see LO again:)

I feel my pulse a lot, but the pulse feels like a pulse :p Not like baby... If I put my hands on my belly my pulse will actually be strong enough to make my hands move up and down. Once hubby was feeling my belly and I held my hand on his I could "feel my pulse" because of his hand bouncing with it!! Weird stuff... and I feel it both low down and right below my belly button... but my placenta is in the front, so I'm wondering if that makes the pulse there extra strong or something...
Anyway.. the pulse is regular, and even though I don't constantly feel it there if I'm not pressing my hands to my belly, when I feel it it's always a regular beat, so easy to distinguish from baby!

You probably felt your little one :)

Good luck on your scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back