my nipples really sore

LucyB.

Reaction score
if i poke the area around my nipple its really tender almost like its bruised. both nipples hurt, 1 more than the other, the one that leaks the most is the most sore and ive started to get little white lumps around my nipple, not lumps, more like pimples! when i go to sleep i find it hard to sleep on my back but now that my boobs are sore when i lie on my sides they really hurt so im having trouble getting comfy in bed, is this normal? is anyone else experiencing this xxx

I had this for a little while, I found a hot shower to get rid of the 'crustiness' sorry TMI and then some nipple cream helped :)

Hope they feel better soon xxx

Sorry, I'm not experiencing this, but the little white bumps are a good thing - they are called Montgomery's Tubercles, which produce an oily substance that helps to moisturise and protect the skin around your nipple. They become more prominent and active during pregnancy, ready for breastfeeding. x

its probably time to buy some nipple cream to keep them supple.
at 31 weeks u should really try to stay off your back because the baby cant get as much oxygen if you are laying flat.

i feel like my nipples are bruised x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back