My nightmare last night :(

Lindsay

Reaction score
We have bought the baby monitor for Jacob which has a sensor underneath the mattress which alarms if he hasn't moved for 20 seconds or longer. Last night the alarm went off, it was awful I was so scared. Somehow Jacob had managed to move himself away from the sensor so it wasn't detecting him at all - he was fine though in a fast deep sleep. I couldn't get back to sleep for ages afterwards though it really did shake me up.

Xxx

Ah hun its horrid isnt it?

amazing what can go through your mind in those seconds before you get to them and see they are ok.

alex has done this on several occasions and i used to lay there for ages watching the green light flashing!

if it happens now i am more relaxed. he's 7 mths and can be very mobile in his cot so i know he can easily be far away from the pad. once i ahve checked he's fine and moved him back to the middle i go back to sleep after a little while of monitor watching :wink:

just think its better to have 100 false alarms and know that if the worst did happen then it would do what its supposed to and would hopefully avoid a tragedy.

glad he's ok!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's what my DH said too hun - at least we know that the monitor is working!! I think I eventually fell asleep watching the green light flash!

Xxx

I would be excatly the same which is why I dont have one, it would make me to paranoid. Im bad enough with a normal baby monitor!

Hi

oh how scary that must have been , im glad he was fine though
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back