My new myspace music profile

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
yep ive finally joined the masses of artists plugging thier stuff on myspace, mainly because the host site I have used up till now has closed down but also becuase its probably the best music hosting site at the moment!

Anyway check it out and please let me know what you think, and dont forget to add me :D (I promise not to spam you with endless bulletins its not my style lol)

http://www.myspace.com/scarletharbour

Added you :D
Nice sounds babes

It's that you singing Jax???
If so, its well good! :dance:

sorry I haven't got My space so can't add you. Should set one up really :think:

thanks, yes its all me, singing and playing everything too :oops:

now get myspace and add me :lol:

:lol: :lol: Just looking at setting one up now!

Wow, you're well good.
I started to learn the guitar a few years ago so I know how hard it is. Stopped unfortunately, but still got my guitar/tuner/etc. Should start again really. maybe if I got of this forum for a few minutes I might have the time!! :wink:

Wow you are very talented! The songs are amazing Last Year is my favourite but I couldn't get colours to play :( and What's Up? is one of my favourite ever songs!
Brilliant-have you got any more?
I would add you but I also haven't got it and it would probably take me about a year to figure it all out! :lol:

lol thanks :D

seems theres a problem with colours, shame cos its my favourite I'll try and reload it tomorrow.

Whats up is my all time favourite song too, that recording was the 1st version before my bad split up and the bass player (the bass player from anti-nowhere -league if anyone remembers them lol) was pulling faces at me on the ooooo bits so they are a bit rough but never got round to redoing it :rotfl:

...and about time too young lady!!! :cheer:

Have added you babe xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back