My new fav pic of Aimee & a hair dilemma

Duds

Reaction score
Sorry ....had to just post this pic of Aimee I just love it (dont know why)

Also really need some advice on what to do with her hair, it is getting way out of control, shall I just snip it? or clip it down or leave it ? :think: :think:
I dont want to make it worse but need to do something as its falling in her eyes and the back (as you can see) is a mess!
Iv tried blow drying it but it wont settle !! :lol: :lol:

April-May06046.jpg

April-May06045.jpg

and the hair one !
April-May06051.jpg

Great Pics :lol:

I love her hair so unless it is getting in her eyes or getting on her nerves I'd leave it just the way it is :lol:

Awww she is a beauty!

Don't touch her hair - It's gorgeous! - My lil man still looks bald (He's very fair) - He would kill for a head of hair like that....Come to think of it, I think I would too, my hair is so fine!

Rachael said:
Awww she is a beauty!

Don't touch her hair - It's gorgeous! - My lil man still looks bald (He's very fair) - He would kill for a head of hair like that....Come to think of it, I think I would too, my hair is so fine!

I have fine hair too so dont know where she gets it from ?! lol

I would get it cut if it is bothering her, but also perhaps use a slide to get it out of her face? She is so cute, love her little expressions x

She is a lovely little soul, I think her hair looks gorgeous :)

her hair is lovely, so shiny. I have stared putting a little slide inElla's hair to keep it out of her eyes, especially when its hot to keep her cooler;

ella4months013.jpg

dont know whos got more hair, Aimee or Ella, Ella's is curly.

ahh Ella looks so cute, thats a good idea with the clip. Her hair looks thicker than Aimee's.
I might just trim it up and keep hats on her to flatten it!

Hi

ya dont cut it im dying for Kiaras hair to grow its no fair your very lucky!
Katrina

I think they look so cute with a little clip!

If it's really in her eyes all the time I would probably give the front a lttle trim. Other than that use a clip and then get some bunches going!

You could pass some of that hair in our direction if you like :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back