• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My midwifes appointment is finally here!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
After all my stresses with my useless new doctors I finally have a midwife appointment for tomorrow!! Yipee!! :dance: :clap: Its only taken nearly 2 months to get sorted! :shakehead:
I also have my scan next week and Im soooooo excited! I will be 12 weeks by then. Has anyone else had a scan around 12 weeks?? How much can you see?

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. I cannot wait for my 11/12 week scan in a few weeks. After seeing that my baby grew from 16.8mm on Friday to 28mm on Tuesday morning, I just know the change is going to be magnificent.

Let us know how it all goes :hug:

Hi Ladies,

Well I went to see the Midwife on Wednesday and it was A-Mazing cos I got to hear my little Peanuts heartbeat for the first time and it was a lovely surprise as I didnt realise they did that. I cried my eyes out!! I even managed to make the midwife shed a tear!! Hee hee!! Im going for my first scan on Wednesday so god help the person who does it. I think Im gonna have to take em a snorkel and flippers so they dont drown in my tears!!! :rotfl:

man i cant wait for my nine week scan on 07 september...im sooooo excited and am soooo nervous too..lol...i guess most girls are after they get prego after miscarriage. hugs and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back