My luck is coming in!!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
When i got married 3 years ago my best friend keith was there to watch proudly, and whom is my bestest and most marvellous gay friend in thew world. He is the one that pulled me through the ymca and helped me see the light through drugs the lot all those years ago.

We lost touch though after the wedding and that was 2 half years ago and have been trying to find him since through friends reunited etc with no bloody luck.

Until i signed up to facebook yesterday and found him! and he txted me today and i phoned him screaming down the phone with delight and him doing the same! We were chatting for hours and im meeting him on saturday in peterbough with my little man.

Cant wait and wont be able to sleep, more excited bout this then having the baby!!! well it will take my mind off anyway!

I cant wait! we guna meet in town centre and go for coffee and catch up! will be interesting with LO with me and keith will find it strange that im pregnant again - but talking to him down the phone i felt time slip away and i think things will be great, like old times - after i sorted my heads out lol

facebook is fab, thats how I found my old mate!! have a fab day!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back