My little Pixie

lisa31

Reaction score
Hi everyone - here are some pics of Heidi the little pixie!!!!!

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

Awwwwwwww she truely is lovely hun.....doesnt it feel they have been here forever!

oh little Heidi is sooooooooo pretty! I love her hair...We shaved Maheen's hair (religious duty!) and I miss it! :( It takes ages to grow again!

She sits up really well as well, welldone little pixie :clap: :clap:

mel xx

What a gorgeous girl!
You look well on it Lisa!! Lucky you x

Aww thanks everyone. :D

Mel - how did you manage to shave her head!!!!!???!!! - I had trouble trying to cut a lock off Heidi's to put in a keepsake box :D

Hels - it was a day I was visiting work - so I had to make the effort. Normally I go round with jogging trousers on / pyjamas :shhh: with baby sick all down them lol lol

L x

Oh lisa, don't ask!!! :cry:
I could not even watch it at the beginning!! But, Maheen was completely fine about it all!! amazing!
A friend of mine brought the shaving machine, same as hairdressers have, and my husband did it. She did not even move, she was so brave, and actually, she even seemed to enjoy it! wait a bit, I'll post a picture, my mum managed to even film it!
Of course, we kept the hair as well :wink:

Mel xx

here they are, 2 of them...sorry, I know they'll be huge! I can't resize pictures, dn't know how!!! :roll:

DSCF3730.jpg

DSCF3728.jpg

Melhoney - she certainly doesnt look upset to me - what a good girl she is! :D

L x

Indeed!!!!! I was much more upset than she was!!!!!!! :lol:

mel xx

my daughter was born bold, shes never had hair so she would be fine.... 1 yr later im still dreaming about putting lil pigtails in her hair :(

Ahhhhhh Heidi is beautiful :lol:

Was lookung at pics of Phoebe when she was that young and I can't believe how much she has changed in such a short time :(

Treasure her :lol:

Dionne - yeah, everyone goes on about how much hair she has, and asking if I had indigestion when I was pregnant!! :roll: - and the answer is "No" I didnt!!

Thanks Bubbleone! I imagine that time just flies by - I know the days go fast, but i never seem to get anything done lol

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back