My little ones nursery

SarahH

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Hopefully this works as I'm still no expert at this photobucket thingy. :pray:

I finally finished the nursery this morning - well apart from the pic's my husband has to hang tonight when he comes back from work!!

changingunit.jpg

this is her changing unit

[/img]
cotbed.jpg

and this is her cot bed.

I'm so chuffed that it's now finished!

If this doesnt work - maybe some of you can give me instructions!! :think:

woohoo it worked!! Sorry well impressed with myself now! :lol: :lol:

Its lovely Sarah. I still haven't moved yet but have maybe got the date of 28th June now so that will give me 3 weks before EDD so that should be interesting!

We're not able to do the nursery yet though cause no-one except everyone on heer knows that we found out we're having a little girl! It's been a nightmare keeping it quiet and not letting on! We think we've decided on the Mothercare "Cream Tea" range though:

http://www.mothercare.com/invt/ly6640&b ... cocreamtea

Tan x

Aww thank you I am so chuffed with it!!

Tan, that set is lovely! We were looking at one very simular but when my husbands auntie and uncle came over from the states about a month ago they had bought all the bedding for a gift. I also have some minnie mouse set as we got it with the cot.

Everything is starting to seem more real now. I've even started havin braxton hicks over the last few days!!

S. xx

Sarah, love the changing unit. It's just what I've been looking for. Where's it from?

I got the changing unit from Ikea. I can't remember the name of it. I never saw it on the web tho - only when I went to the store.

It is really handy as it has 3 drawers under it a shelf and then then changing table which folds away.

You also got it in white.

S. xx

it looks lovely... bet you can't stop poping in for a little look...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back