Nursery!

D_ball

Reaction score
Ok so I'm starting to panic about henry starting nursery! We don't have a choice in the matter as I've got to go back to work full time after Easter as my husbands job is so uncertain at the moment. Henry will be 6 months but is due to have a staggered start before hand. I haven't got any experience of a baby this young going to nursery as my eldest didn't go until he was 2.
Can anybody reassure me, give me advice etc on what to expect, I know the nursery is excellent and i have no worries about them, just concerned as to how H is going to fit in. For example, I have finally sorted his day time naps out he likes to be in his cot in his sleeping bag and in a darkish room, I know this isn't an option at nursery so I know it's going to mess things up!
Anyone?
x

sent from iPhone sorry for the typos!!

I know when my middle son went to nursery as you give them nap times they have a dark quiet room where they put sleeping babies...if need be they'll take them out in pushchair to help them off to sleep. Honestly Hun I know it's hard but don't worry, he'll be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back