My little man is being awkward

MissSara

Reaction score
Had the MW round today for a home visit and to discuss the birth plan.

Well everything went great then she came to feel where my little man was and it turns out he is now breech, just to be a little bugger, he was engaged last week. She said it looks like he has wriggled around that much he has come free and is now looking comfy right where he is.

So i have a scan booked for next Friday to see his position and to try and get him moved round, if not i guess i have to consider other options.
Really scared that he wont move and i will have to have a c-section, that would really upset me. But as long as he is going to be ok i have to do what is for the best.

So ladies send my little man your vibes and tell him to move his little bum..........lol

Come on Baby Boy wriggle some more and move back round. Hope he's just playing games....I guess that if he's moved round recently, there's still room for him to move back again.

All the best :hug:

Exactly what Bubalu says!!

Also, could he not just have been sticking his bum out quite a way which feels like the head? The MWs (the Head MW and a Junior MW) at the delivery suite on Sunday couldn't figure out whether the big fat lump under my ribs was her head or bum! It was her bum fortunately, but it took some working out!!

Either way, I hope by your next visit he is head down!! :pray:

xx

Lucy was breech till my scan at 37 weeks - lets hope your little man is just a later mover too!

:hug: Do you have a birthing ball? I've heard sitting on that encourages the baby to turn. I've just pumped mine up and sat on it for about 20 mins and it has eased my back ache so much, so theres a couple of advantages to them.

COME ON LO TURN FOR MUMMY

I hope he does but you need to e realistic at such a late stage and get your head around the big possibility of a C-section.

Either way your LO will make the day magical.

Good luck hun.

What is wrong with these LOs today :roll: Just posted a thread about the same kind of thing myself...my little man managed to turn from breech to head down and engaged within and hour today!!! :roll: So you still have hope! x

:pray: :pray: im really really really hoping he moves round for you hun! or i think your going to have your hands full with this cheeky monkey when hes born! :doh:

Sending you engaging dust (if it exists :lol: )!

At my antenatal classes they advised getting on all fours and rocking back and forth but I think that is more to stop LO from being back to back (damn I can't remember now)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back