My last day in 2nd Tri!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Well ladies this is my last day in 2nd Tri as I move over to 3rd Tri tomorrow! :D Cant believe I've got this far, its gone so so fast and im really trying to enjoy it cos its flying by!

Starting to feel a little better, since I stopped the iron supplements the sickness has eased alot so I can cope with it now. Keep getting told I look great and really glowing/blooming so hope I start to feel that way for a little while!

Just wanna say good luck to everyone, I know there are a few of my friends due to move over to 2nd Tri good luck to you & the ones due to follow me i'll see you over in 3rd Tri soon :D Dont worry ill be back in here often im sure, you just cant get rid of me that easy!!

eclairs.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

god Jo hasn't it gone quick!?

Good luck over there....see you in just over a week! :hug: :hug:

Noooo don't leave us... :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: We'll be all lonely... !!!... The warring factions from first tri will be coming and taking your place... and my bumps too big for me to run for cover now... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Noooo don't leave us... :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: We'll be all lonely... !!!... The warring factions from first tri will be coming and taking your place... and my bumps too big for me to run for cover now... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck Jo, not long now you're on the home stretch :cheer:

OOOH cant beleive how fast its gone!

Best of luck for tri 3!

:hug:

Squiglet said:

Hey squigs, we're not all warring!!! I can't wait to get to 2nd tri, only a week to go and I promise I won't fall out with anyone. Mind you I upset someone over a cooked brekkie the other day without trying LOL.

wow jo how time flies, glad to hear your finally feeling better too...

see you in there next week :wave:

aww I can't believe you are leaving on the day I'm joining :cry:
Although I am super chuffed that you have got so far and everything is going well for you!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Make sure you keep popping in to make sure all the big girls are nice to me :D

Good luck honey :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone!! Dont worry ill be back :D you cant get rid of me! hahaha :wink: :hug:

good luck jo, so happy you're finally in the home run.

c u there soon

in 3 weeks you'll be 30 weeks pregnant :shock:
doest that sound scary!! :cheer:

awww jo i can beleive your in 3rd tri today ! its gone soooo quick ! and im hoping 3rd tri is the tri u trully bloom and enjoy and at the end you'll have your lil princess and wont remember the other horrors u been though!

good luck hun :hug:

:shock: your already going into third tri?? by goodness Jo its flown by hasnt it??????

soon you will be holding your little princess :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back