Last day

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls :wave:
Its my last day here in 2nd tri, move to 3rd tomorrow! I can't beleive I've got this far! Next stop - labour ward! Thankyou to you all for all your advice and wonderful messages over the last 3 months. I will still be coming back to check on you all and see how you are, hopefully will see a few of you over there soon. Take care of yourselfs and LO's :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have a wonderful, wonderful 3rd Tri - see you in a few weeks when you will be getting ready to meet LO!!

Jimmer

ooh have fun over there! mad to think that when i'll be coming over, you'll be nearly there!!! enjoy :dance:

Save a place for me on friday hun, bet it feels extra good after the weekend you had, are you feeling better now?

Aww yay for you! :D
I will keep popping over and checking how you are! :D

aramintalovegrove - I will deffo save you a pew, don't worry! It feels great to be going over and yes I am a lot better now thankyou, saw the M/W today and everything seems to be back to normal. See you on friday! :hug:

lea m - will be coming back to check on you too! :hug:

I will be coming back to see how all of you are and to make sure your all looking after yourselves! :hug: :hug: :hug:

See ya today.. and aramintalovegrove tomorrow! :cheer:

I think Star and a few others are over in the next week also. :cheer:

Take care all and see you soon
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Kathy x

lauranjamesnbaby said:
aramintalovegrove - I will deffo save you a pew, don't worry! It feels great to be going over and yes I am a lot better now thankyou, saw the M/W today and everything seems to be back to normal. See you on friday! :hug:

Good, glad it s all better now

Have a good time in tri 3 and see you there soon! :wave:

congrats and see you soon!!! (im scared about going to big school!!!) eeeek another week and a half for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back