My increased heart rate...is it normal?

YazminaBambino

Reaction score
Hello all of you mums-to-be,

I hope all is well :)

I have a question concering my heart rate. I've just tested my baby's which is 156 bpm, I understand this is considered normal. However, mine is 114 bpm. Is it normal for mine to be increarsed at 16 weeks? I expected this but not till I've reached the 3rd T. Any advice, should I be concerned?

Thank you in advance.

X x x

Didnt want to read and run hunny but ive never counted mine so im not too sure what its meant to be. Remember you have an increased blood flow so its bound to be slightly higher, sorry I couldnt be more help x x

Hi M2A,

Thank you for being so honest, hehe.

I pressume its meant to be higher but I didn't expect it to be that high!

All the best :) x x

Just been looking on the net for you hunny and come across this (i know yours isnt this high but if 121 isnt classed as high, yours wouldnt be)

'121 isn't all that high for a pregnant woman. It is perfectly normal for your heart rate to increase during pregnancy. If you start to feel faint or dizzy when your pule is in the 120's, then it becomes a concern. Try drinking more water to keep yourself hydrated and make sure you eat a balanced diet. If you start to get tired then sit down and rest until you feel better. I find that my heart rate goes way up when I do simple things, like vacuuming my living room, but it goes down after I sit for a few minutes'

Hope this helps a little bit more x x

Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you. Its really calmed my nerves too! Yes, hoovering during pregnancy should be our OH's responsibility - its so tiring! I am so gratefu for that, thanks again! :) x x x x

Glad its calmed your nerves hunny :)
I agree hooving is a mans job during pregnancy ;) x x

I find even climbing up the stairs or just getting ready for bed gets me out of puff and feel my heart pumping away hard.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back