• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my hubby has been arrested :(

neeko_1

Reaction score
i can't believe this... there i was at my friends house when i was trying to call but he was not picking up :?

i called for ages......... then i called his friend... his friend said he got arrested at 9.00 for nothing... the police where just starting trouble for nothing... there searched him for weapons and what ever else... and couldn't find anything and my hubby got abit annoyed and said something and then they arrested him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

he called me and said his okay and he doesn't know when he'll be out
i miss him... when his friend told me my little girl was moving around alot.. poor thing she must have know daddy was not okay :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i hope his okay :|

his fine.. just called me just came out now

phew what a relief

They are good at winding people up then arresting them when they lash out arent they, some police are awful but on the other hand there are some ok ones :)

as long as there did not her my baby the cam piss off :D

My brother is a policeman, they're not all bad! They don't usually arrest unless there is good reason too because it causes so much paperwork!

Strangeness said:
My brother is a policeman, they're not all bad! They don't usually arrest unless there is good reason too because it causes so much paperwork!

I was just gonna say that, the paperwork involved in an arrest is what's driving most policemen nuts, they want to do the actual job not sit doing administration behind the scenes type thing. They won't arrest for no reason what so ever...and usually if someone's kicking off because they are there they will warn them several times that if they dont (say for arguments sake) calm down or stop swearing at them then they will be arrested, that warning is usually repeated several times. If people ignor that it's their own fault. You don't get arrested for sitting on the sofa doing absolutley nothing.

Nicola said:
Strangeness said:

I was just gonna say that, the paperwork involved in an arrest is what's driving most policemen nuts, they want to do the actual job not sit doing administration behind the scenes type thing. They won't arrest for no reason what so ever...and usually if someone's kicking off because they are there they will warn them several times that if they dont (say for arguments sake) calm down or stop swearing at them then they will be arrested, that warning is usually repeated several times. If people ignor that it's their own fault. You don't get arrested for sitting on the sofa doing absolutley nothing.

Yep I agree with that! But there are the ones that wind u up and provoke u, abuse the power they have but I suppose thats the same in any job.

sorry to hear that neeko, they really can be barstewards at times!

I know there are some good ones, but they always come across to me as power hungry egomaniac arrogant twats.

I was picking OH up from work one day and pulled in on a busy high st in cardiff (outside howells if anyone knows it) and my back wheels were touching the squigly lines that are either side of crossings. I was there for 10 seconds when a cop car driving the other way stopped and the conversation went like this:

cop: "Move your car"
me: "oh ok sorry I'll move it now"
cop: "you better had or its a £60 fine!"
me: (pulling off) "yes ok, I said i will move it now"
cop: "dont talk back to me!"
me: "excuse me???"

bus came along in the lane between us and I pulled off laughing

thats nothing, ive also been beaten by a met twat on a horse, back in my anarchist days, I was at the infamous J18 "riots" (yeah right lol) in london back in 99 I think it was, and the stories I could tell you about that day would make your blood boil!

Nicola said:
Strangeness said:

well thank god some people are talking sense!! The police do not arrest people for the hell of it! It is far too much hassle with all the paperwork and as for searching for weapons, they must have thought there was a good reason for doing that.

My dh is a policeman and I think people need to remember that they come home to families at the end of the day, they are normal every day people and most certainly not "pigs" or "barst4rds".

Although I will admit that there are some out there that are not the best representation and do quite like the power, but they still have to justify their actions to their higher uppers so cannot just arrest people for no reason. Every profession has idiots, don't tar them all with the same brush.

Phew, rant over!!!

if they didnt find anythin then y did he react and get himself arrested?

glitzyglamgirl said:
sorry to hear that neeko, they really can be barstewards at times!

I know there are some good ones, but they always come across to me as power hungry egomaniac arrogant tw*ts.

I was picking OH up from work one day and pulled in on a busy high st in cardiff (outside howells if anyone knows it) and my back wheels were touching the squigly lines that are either side of crossings. I was there for 10 seconds when a cop car driving the other way stopped and the conversation went like this:

cop: "Move your car"
me: "oh ok sorry I'll move it now"
cop: "you better had or its a £60 fine!"
me: (pulling off) "yes ok, I said i will move it now"
cop: "dont talk back to me!"
me: "excuse me???"

bus came along in the lane between us and I pulled off laughing

thats nothing, ive also been beaten by a met tw*t on a horse, back in my anarchist days, I was at the infamous J18 "riots" (yeah right lol) in london back in 99 I think it was, and the stories I could tell you about that day would make your blood boil!

My OH got a fine & 3 points for dangerous parking when his back wheel was slightly on the squiggly lines, he only nipped in a butty shop for a sandwich for his boss :shock: he was gutted!

3 years ago when I was with my ex boyfriend I was having a few problems with my blood pressure and kept fainting. We had been out one night (weren't drunk or anything) and I fainted right by the police station, when I came round my ex was in the back of a police car so I went over to see what had happened and I got arrested for obstructing an officer on duty!!!!! They put handcuffs on me and walked me to the police station!!! I didn't do anything wrong, I wasn't abusive or agressive and I certainly didn't obstruct anyone let alone the police.
All I did was faint :think: :think:

I think in general there are a few bad policemen/women around who do abuse position and power but for every bad one there are several good ones really doing our communities the world of good, keeping our children safe and all. It's like every profession, I mean take nurses, they are generally thought of as caring, sweet, good natured etc and on the whole I'd agree but boy I've met some nasty ones who don't have the time for you and are quite brutal with treatments/care etc. Then receptionists, I've come across many really snotty "better than you" types on the phones and in offices/banks etc and yet no one goes around calling them pigs or worse. I've met lovely sales assistants and really terrible sales assistants, lovely plumbers, terrible plumbers...the list goes on and on and I don't think the police are any exception, you have the ones worth every penny and worth their weight in gold and sadly the few bad ones that seem to give the force a bad name. With the police though people are extra swift to judge as they don't like being caught out doing things (or having things etc) that they shouldn't be doing, they know it's wrong/illegal/causing a neusiance etc but are happy to do so untill caught then they blame someone that's not themself...usually the policeman/woman who caught them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back