My Hubby brought my BM back!

redbear

Reaction score
So i thought i had 'dried up' after not bfing for about 5 weeks but then hubby was groping my boobs for ages and sucking (blush) and then today i got in bath looked and my boobs are massive and hard again and my milk is back! Going to express some tonight and see if i can re build my supply and if Alice doesnt need it i saw about donating it for premature babies -- fx i can do it! xx

I just lol'd.
I kinda miss my boobs being sexual :(

Haha that's funny! Fx for you :) I miss my boobs being sexual too :( oh isn't allowed near them! And why I desperately wanted big boobs pre-pg I'll never know.. they're horrible!

Why didn't I try that one!?? DH loves doing that to me too!! Haven't bf since LO
wa 12 weeks so I doubt it'll work for me

Ah, lucky you! I 'jokingly' told my OH in earlier days that I'd pay him to help boost my milk supply. He was horrified! Since then I managed to make him try my milk from a cup and he actually retched. I laughed with tears!!

I thought my BM had dried up. Not BF for about 5/6 weeks after all the crap I went through in and out of hospital. Wonder if it'll come back if DH gives the girls a twiddle hmmmmmmm. He was moaning that he never got to try it :D

Ah, lucky you! I 'jokingly' told my OH in earlier days that I'd pay him to help boost my milk supply. He was horrified! Since then I managed to make him try my milk from a cup and he actually retched. I laughed with tears!!

My hubby actually asked if he could try my breast milk. He liked it lol. Said it tasted creamier and sweeter. Dont know how I feel about it but I've not given him anymore and he hasn't asked either.

I told him yesterday he had done it i dont think he was happy - he said when we where fooling around some squirted in his mouth before and he didnt like it hahaha - he really should learn to stay away from my boobies then! Im sorta glad tho because i was feeling guilty about not expressing for her enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back