• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My house has a phantom caller

Melly+2

Reaction score
Just had my mum phoning me up really worried as someones just phoned her from my house phone and baring in mind i never call anyone at this time. Just found my house phone on the floor with no charge, Hopes in bed so its not her and gal was outside having a fag, how strange is that, my mother bless her was proper bobbing her pants thinking something was wrong here. Should be me bobbing it theres an unknown force calling and harrasing my relitives :rotfl:

dont say that, i dont want no spirit throwing things at me in the middle of the night
:rotfl:

melly it was i!!!! i am the freaky person making calls telepathically from your house mwahahaha

I think this spooky caller has given me the runs too, it just came on suddenly :(

Is it possible that your fone fell on the floor and would it happen to be that ur mum was the last number dialed on the fone and it has just hit the button as it fell and made the call ????

You sound very calm. I would be freaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back