40 Week Midwife App.

xJuliex

Reaction score
Well..i had a diffrent midwife to the 2 i'v had throughout my pregnancy but she was nice non the less. :)
Urine was fine
Blood pressre was high again. :roll: 140/96 but then she did it again and it had gone down to 140/87. still high so she's doing another home visit tomorrow like last week.
She had a feel to see if babys head had finally started engaging..she said she couldn't sway it about in my pelvis but it was still just at the brim so wrote 5/5 instead of free in my notes. :?
They will offer me a sweep next tuesday but only if babys head had engaged...and if i need inducing they will book me in for June 1st!
Hopefully that won't be needed.
She also commented that my bump is 'all baby' and that he seemed very happy in there :lol:
Iv just walked back from town and im nackerd now. Keep having lots of sharp cervical pain so maybe baby is moving down some more :pray: :pray:

xxxx

awww hun i hope baby gets moving for you

ive been told that walking can help baby engage, i had a midwife appt the other friday and did walkin over the wk end and when i saw her on the wednesday baby had engaged more and she said it was the walking so fingers crossed for you :pray:

Hope BP comes down for you tomorrow :hug: I've just been out with dog, walking like john wayne, lol. :pray: that something happens for you soon xx

Hope baby is starting to engage then hopefully you can have your sweep.

Hope your baby engages soon hunny :pray: :pray: and that you can have your sweep :cheer:
Glad appoinment went well and baby is happy and healthy :D

sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back