• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first post in my 2nd tri! Pics from today's scan!

Okaasan

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave:

So pleased to have made it here, hope you are all fine and dandy. I'm on top of the world as have just come back from scan and the baby I still wasn't quite sure was there was waving its arms and kicking its legs for all it was worth. I'M HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!! :cheer:

n223307350_2203503_6426.jpg

n223307350_2203504_6678.jpg

I hope those worked!

Brought forward two days, so I'm now 12+6 and due 11th Jan.

how amazing this all is!

Lovely pics babes, Thanks for sharing them with us. xx

Couldn't believe how much baby was moving, or how much we could see. i was glad to get out though as I'd been a bit over-keen on the filling my bladder up :oops: still, if it means a good pic then it's worth a few mins crossed legs!

It's all real now!

Congratulations, glad you're feeling more positive now that you've saw your baby kicking about. Great pics xx

wow cool nice pics and lovely pic of baby :)

Thanks, so pleased with the pics :hug:

I thought at first it just had its arms up but I've started to think it's sucking its thumb - should only just be starting to do that, might be a little bit early. It all happened so fast but when she was moving it around you could really see a lot of movement from the baby - it was trying to turn around and both arms and legs going like the clappers!

Wow thats a fab pic hun. I was brought forward a whole week when I had mine.

Congrats on you pregnancy. I wish you all the best.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back