Scans

AliCat

Reaction score
Had my 2nd scan yesterday, it was amazing to see little one waving their arms about and wriggling. Everything's fine and I've got some lovely pics. Saw the midwife aftr that who was very nice and I got my bounty pack- whew need a day to go thru all the stuff in there!!!
Hope you are all well mums to be and little ones! xxx

how exciting!
iv got my next scan in 16days :)
glad all is good xx

Aw that's lovely hun! Did you find out what team you're on or is it too early, or are you wanting a surprise?
Starting to get a bit jealous hearing of folk going for their second scans now :( only get the 12 wk one here. Would love to know how LO's growing in there!

Sarah x

I've got my 20 week scan a week on Monday and I can't wait now.... starting to get very excited about seeing my bean again.

We're staying team geen so won't be finding out what team we're on but I'm excited about seeing how much bean has grown and being able to hopefully see some of it's features. And best of all hopefully be told that all is well and it's growing as it should be.

Peanut - I think I'd have to have a private scan if we didn't have 20 weeks ones here... I would go mad thinking that I wouldn't see if everything was ok in there beyond 12 weeks!! you've definately got to have a lot of patience to wait that long.

Chrissy1 said:
I've got my 20 week scan a week on Monday and I can't wait now.... starting to get very excited about seeing my bean again.

same as - a week on monday is our 2nd scan and i cant wait - we are finding out the sex and i really cannot wait, its driving me nuts how slow this scan seems to be coming round - me and OH went to BabiesRus the other day and they baby clothes there were gorgeous - i just cant wait to find out!!!

:cheer:

Glad bubs is doing well Ali :cheer:

And yes, I love all the BabiesRUs stuff too :D

I know Chrissy, when I first found out at the 12 week scan I thought I'd never be able to wait until the birth to see LO again and would have to have a private one! Sadly though there isn't even anywhere that offers private scans either up here :think: (Good business opportunity for someone - maybe I should go train as a sonographer myself!) We would have to go to Edinburgh or Aberdeen so at least a 6 hour round trip in the car for a 10 minute scan.

In too minds about it, so many other things we could use the money for but then it would be great to see LO again and know that everythings ok, but then if the scan did show anything worrying what would happen then?!

Think we'll just try and be patient, (Patience is my surname believe it or not!) So glad I've got a doppler to reassure me that little one's still cooking away in there!

Sarah x

Thanks Lea. I was soooo chuffed to see baby again. I can't stop showing my scans to everyone. Took them to work yesterday and was showing them around the office

Im the same lol I carry them around just in case I see someone I know ha ha

ah that's so cool, hope i get a 'pack' it sounds really good :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back