"My first christmas"

Yvonne

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get some my first chrismas stuff from, stockings, tree decs etc?

I got Amy's last year off Ebay and they were personally hand made and beautiful but there is nothing on there this year for Jack.

Amy has them so i want Jack to have them to so he has the same.

Any ideas

Amy has stocking, tree dec and teddy, so something similar would be nice for Jack

I went on there nicki, the stuff is nice but not very babyish.

I want something with pastel colours, teddy bears etc

Fussy i know i am sorry

I might make my own, i am quite good at arty things.

I will have tom ake a trip to hobby craft soon i think

I made my own for jamie, nothing amazing but i thought it would be something which is more sentimental ?!
I just decorated a xmas tree bauble (sp?) and put "jamies first xmas" on it

Also Matalan do lovely "first xmas" clothes, jamie was only 4 months old last year so he had a sleepsuit which had that written on it. although i know jack will be a lot older so probley wont want a sleepsiut!!! :lol:

i've seen all the first christmas stuff in mothercare hope that helps xx

keeley is 6 weeks and 2 days old :dance: :dance: :dance:

most catalogues and shops have first xmas stuff eg studio24.com?

i've seen some in home bargains, do you have that shop near you? i love that shop its cheap but really good :D they had teddies and stockings and like books about first xmas and forst xmas cards.. it was cool my mate got loads for her youngest

:D I got Finn a bauble from B&Q today with "Babys first Christmas 2006"on it - it was only £1.98!!!Quite big too.They have some other bits in there like stockings and advent calendar thingies that you fill yourself...... :D

hey,

havent posted in AGES but just logged on and thought id share some websites id been to

Blooming Marvellous do some really nice stuff as well as Mamas and Papas.

Hope everyones ok

Tori and Leah x x x

Can I just add, Mothercare has beautiful stuff-HOWEVER we were in tonight and I have been hunting high and low for their red velvet babygro with "My 1st Christmas" on it in a size 9-12 month. U know what the woman told me-oh we don't do it in that size it only goes up to a 6-9 months. How ridiculous. Rebecca will be 10 months at Christmas and what about babies born at Christmas, just cause they are in the 9-12 month age range they have to go without! :twisted:

Sorry rant over, Yvonne good luck and keep us posted on what you get! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back