Christmas trees UPDATED

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Someone tell nme where i can get a big cheapish christmas tree - mines buggered and i need a new one!

Here it is, I went to Asda in the end because we had a long day walking round the shops and both my kids were sleep so........

Image101.jpg

Image100.jpg

The pictures are a bit rubbish, but it looks lovely and done on a budget! Tree was only a tenner and decs and that about 15 quid, its all gold and red tinsel, it has tiny gold parcels hidden in it for the kids to find, and red and gold baubles - if i see any more decs down town though i want a few more as im dec mad!
Im chuffed though and its lovely sitting here ith the lights on, I cant for stephen to get up in the morning and see it!

Depends how cheap is cheapish lol

Give me ur price range and i'll have a looky :)

Ive just paid 44.99 in a sale for a 6ft fibre optic decorated tree its gorgeous :D

Im talking cheaper then yours lozzi, i love fiber optic burt cant with stephen about - he would ruin it.

I got a 6 ft one last year from instore for 15 quid last year, im going to have too look for a instore near me i think. Hope there is one :|

I just got a 5ft one with a basket for £15 from homebase :)

Thats pretty! I may go to homebase then as theres one in wisbech!

I think Argos do them pretty cheap too.. :think:

Glad you asked tho cos we don't have one yet either and I like that basket one :)

i like the basket one, we have to shuffle the furniture around first to fit it in :roll:

leckershell said:

Glad you asked tho cos we don't have one yet either and I like that basket one :)

Its wierd because I ordered if from homebase but it was delivered by Argos with an Argos label..............must be owned by the same company :think:

They all pee in the same pot. Most of the high street clothes shops are owned by Arcadia Group. Comet, Dixons, curry's.. all the same :roll:

I'm loving that basket tree, my sister has it from last year, she paid £19.99 for it in argos I believe.

I spoke to my OH in bed last night :wink: and he said I can have a new tree :cheer: and I'm going to get coloured lights for Isaac :cheer:

I'm sooooo excited. Can you tell?

leckershell said:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2696742/Trail/searchtext%3ECHRISTMAS+TREE.htm

???

Thats the monkey!!! It cheaper this year :cheer: I want it!!

Yes we always know when your excited faece is on Lou :D

Im going to get mine tomorrow :D

asda do cheap ones, they have loads of different ones to choose from

2 years ago I bought a 6ft pre-lit tree for £45. I used to hate putting the lights on (as I usually tried it about 7times until it looked decent) so this is much easier and I intend to keep it for years to come :D

Bought from poundstretcher btw.

we got a plain green one 6ft from poundstrecher for £8.99
manda xx

Misslarue said:
leckershell said:

Its wierd because I ordered if from homebase but it was delivered by Argos with an Argos label..............must be owned by the same company :think:

yes Argos bought Homebase a few years ago. My friend's husband works for Argos and used to bring us in Homebase discount vouchers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back