• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My favourite colour....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
to dress Bertie in is white :wall2:. He just looks so gorgeous in it! He's got his slightly tanned skin colour from my side of the family, the Irish traveller side which winds my FIL up no end lol. Our poor washing machine would prefer him in either sick or poo colour though I think :D

What's your favourite colour on your LO? xxxxxxxxx

I used to like white but as he's got older I love bright colours.

I also like white he looks so angelic. That or pale blue x

Love Holly in bright colours. Have a multi coloured wardrobe cos i'm not really a pink for girls type more rainbow!

Whites, creams and beiges also, I'm not a fan of strident colours on babies, they distract from the actual baby.

My current fave is to dress him up like a little grandad, I think it's cute!

i love Alyssa in purple stuff :)

harry has mainly blue but he has got loads of t-shirts in green and orange and red , my fave is his superbaby t-shirt love him in that

harry has mainly blue but he has got loads of t-shirts in green and orange and red , my fave is his superbaby t-shirt love him in that

I think I went a bit OTT with the Superbaby clothes A has the sleep suit the PJs and the vests I couldnt help it they were so cute.
I think Alex looks extra cute in white but tend not to dress her in it too much because she either poos on it or I cuddle her and she gets orange foundation streaks on her. xx

I'm not hugely fussy actually. I quite like the bright colours, and surprisingly I love her wee jeans. But she has one a baby pink dress today that was sooo cute. Xxx

Whites and creams. Something so pure about those colours. But I do like the occasional blue outfit.x

i love to see babies on white when they are born and for the first few months, james is still dressed in white, i have an outfit from mother care that has a mint green long sleeved vest and white covered feet body suite :love: alson i love to dress him in dungarees i think little boys should be in them like little girls should be in skirts, dresses and tights xxx

I love dungerees too, it sometimes seems a lot of baby clothes are too old looking for them, and uncomfortable. I love blue on K best as it brings his blue eyes out more. I love knitted things too not sure oh does though! Got my mum knitting a lovely cardigan just now :)

i have a pair of lovely cotton dungarees and a top from mother care its so soft xx

As a baby I loved her in white, yellows and babys pink. Now at 18 months she looks gorgeous in denim dresses brighter pinks and purples xx

I adore AJ in blues and reds. He has gorgeous colouring from my side slightly tanned due to irish/italian in my family and mousey blonde hair from Jason. x

I think small babies in white is just gorgeous!

Now as O is getting bigger and more like a little boy I like navy blue :)

Owen looks good in blue. But I agree white is lovely cause I'm half Turkish and my oh has distant relatives from st lucia so Owen has a lovely skin colour x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back